Sunday, November 9, 2008

Horde

So, I got Gears of War 2 on Friday and find it extremely hard to put down. It's rather amazing and such. The story was so well made this time and the gameplay is great. Plus, I finally got a stable connection (Well, at least better than before). But one thing is sticking to me: Horde Mode. 

Horde mode is like crack to me. It's fun, but damn hard. No matter how hard I try sooner or later I die. Good thing I team up with four other buddies and dominate the game. The discussions alone during the long four hour games are worthwhile and amazing. I'm going to be doing the Horde mode for a long, long time. Weapon of Choice: Golden Lancer. Character of Choice: Ben Carmine (Gotta love the Carmine family, funny as hell). Ah well, all's fine for now. 

- Storm.

No comments:

What do you think?